Want to earn £25 by helping Dovecote
The Dovecote Nest Egg offers you the chance to earn £25 for every successful referral of a new customer to our business.
Every time that you introduce us to a new client with whom we sign a contract, you earn £25 in One4all gift cards which can be spent in thousands of outlets around the UK. More details at https://www.one4allrewards.co.uk/
In order to subscribe, please go to https://www.dovecotewindows.co.uk and complete the short subscription form in order that we can collect your details to post your card to you.
Terms and Conditions of the Dovecote Nest Egg Rewards Programme
1. The Dovecote Nest Egg allows Dovecote Windows and Doors Ltd to pay gift vouchers to the value of £25 to people who refer new customers to the Company and with whom a new contract is signed.
2. Employees, directors, shareholders and family members in Dovecote Windows and Doors Ltd are not eligible for this offer.
3. By participating in the Offer, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms.
4. The Dovecote Nest Egg reward will be paid:
in the form of One4all gift cards which may be exchanged at thousands of outlets nationwide. More details of the One4all gift card programme may be found at https://www.one4allrewards.co.uk/
5. The Dovecote Nest Egg reward will be paid:
to any eligible person who:
- introduces a customer to Dovecote Windows and Doors Ltd and
- where the new customer has not previously engaged in a contract with Dovecote Windows and Doors Ltd in the preceding 3 years and
- where the new customer makes a purchase from Dovecote Windows and Doors Ltd to a value in excess of £500
6. Only one Dovecote Nest Egg payment will be paid for each successful sale to a new customer.
7. Where 2 individuals both make the same successful referral to Dovecote Windows and Doors Ltd then the referral first received will be awarded the Dovecote Nest Egg reward. In the event that the time of referral cannot be identified, the reward will be shared equally between those people who made eligible referrals.
8. The decision to award a Dovecote Nest Egg lies with the Managing Director whose decision will be final and which will not be subject to external adjudication.